A downloadable game for Windows
Finale is an asynchronous multiplayer game for two players. You control one of two characters: a mysterious wanderer trapped in a thick sandstorm, or a guiding spirit that can illuminate a path for the wanderer to follow as they retrace the steps of two lovers in exile.
How to play:
- Player One/The Wanderer can move around using either the arrow keys or WASD.
- Player Two/The Guiding Spirit can move the cursor around with the mouse and "paint" on the screen using Left Click.
- Ben Nguyen - Programming, Original Concept
- Christopher Cannon - Art
- Matthew Mace - Level Design
- Raleigh "Benton" Steele - Narrative
- Download the zip file.
- Extract and run the executable.
- The host/Player One will click on "Create Life" to start a new game, and the client/Player Two will click on "Join Life" with Player One's IP address (from Command Prompt -> ipconfig or other method) written in instead of "localhost", which is the default setting.
- Enjoy the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.